Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Baby Bump!

I know, not exactly a good picture, cutting off the head and everything, but hey, when you take a picutre by yourself and it's with a cell phone, you kind of have to just settle for what you can get! This is my belly at 19 1/2 weeks! WAY bigger than mine with Shannon! I did however gain more weight and get fatter with Shannon, but when you work at Dairy Queen and eat their food everyday, what do you expect! :) So far I'm actually 2 lbs lighter than before I got pregnant. I lost about 5 lbs before I knew I was prego, and have only gained about 2 back. Between weeks 12-16 I only gained 1 lb! Yeah for me!! My baby bump with Shannon didn't even "pop"until about 25-26 weeks! I've been feeling the baby squirming around in there like crazy! It's actually kicking as I'm typing this! It's like it's doing water...or should I say amniotic fluid aerobics or something. I've been feeling this one a lot more than I felt Shannon too. All in all, this pregnancy has just been totally opposite. I have my next appt. on Aug 7, only 8 days from today! I'm totally excited cause it's my ultrasound, and if the little peanut will cooperate and spread their legs, we'll get to find out the sex! Still praying for a boy, and I hope everyone else is too! Well I better get back to work, hope everyone is doing well. I'll post again after our appt. next week! :)

0 comments: