Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jeffery's Favorite Toy....For Now?

Okay, so I have given Jeffery how many baths in the last 9 months? And how many in the last 2 months that he has been able to sit up by himself? I don't even know. Well I usually put toys in the bath with him to play with....this night, however, I didn't because I was just going to hurry. I turned around to grab him a washcloth and towel out of my closet in the bathroom and turned around to this. Is this what I get to look forward to about raising a boy? I guess it's one of the perks about being a boy...less toys to buy!!

2 comments:

Ritchies said...

this is so funny!! luckly Jace hasn't found his ... yet. Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

I would love to play with it and make him feel good, slip my little finger kin his tight bum and softlyf--k him