Friday, December 5, 2008

Not here yet....

Well just another quick update, I had my 37 week checkup yesterday, I'm actually almost 38 weeks, and heartbeat is still nice and strong. My Dr. did a pelvic exam and I am now dialated to about a 3. She said she was actually surprised to see me at my appt and not in labor before. She told me to make an appt for next week but she thinks she will see me before then...so baby is coming soon! I think that the pelvic exam might have triggered labor because since I left there yesterday at about 1:30, I've been having contractions. I was timing them last night and they were very consistant, about 10-11 minutes apart. I even took a long hot bath to see if that would help them subside, and nope.....they went all through the night and into today. They haven't gotten any stronger or closer together, so I am still at home just relaxing. Hopefully we'll have pictures to put on this weekend.

1 comments:

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

can't wait to meet your little one!!
-kristen