Sunday, March 30, 2008

Too Cold To Go Outside.....

So as most of you know and may have experienced yourselves, we woke up to SNOW this morning! So weird! But my girls had three girls spend the night last night who are also all sisters and good family friends of ours. I got up and made all the kids waffles and bacon this morning and afterwards they were trying to think of something fun that they could do inside cause they didn't want to go out in the snow. About five minutes later, I heard some rumbling noises and a lot of laughs. I went to see what they had decided to do, and as I turned the corner, my daughter came flying down the stairs in a sleeping bag towards my feet! They made a "slide" using slippery sleeping bags on the stairs and were taking turns launching themselves and eachother down the stairs. Here are some pictures that I managed to get in-between all the laughs.















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm lovely little tittiesjust budding, loved to suck on those, hand in their pantis gentlyfucking their little pu--y's, then it is bed to pop their cherries, 9 is the youngest for me so far she was so tight but I got it in her andcum