Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shannon Is FOUR!!

My baby is officially 4! It for sure doesn't seem like I had her 4 years ago! She is growing up so fast!! Yesterday was her birthday and we just had a little party at the McDonalds here in town with the big toys. All her cousins got to come and some friends and neighbors! She got more Hannah Montana toys than she knows what to do with! A true Hannah Montana finatic! She also got some way cute outfits for the summer. I was busy cutting cake and talking to the adults so I didn't get a whole bunch of pictures. Jeff was video taping the whole thing though. Here are just a couple pics of Shannon, and the Amazing cake that my sister KayDe made for her! It turned out great, Thanks KayDe!!

1 comments:

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

too cute- she is beautiful.
-k