Thursday, April 16, 2009

Steaks and Potatos Pretty Soon...

Man oh man...it has been 3 months since I posted last. Well I've been really busy since I went back to work. Well Jeffery is getting big! He has his 4 month checkup next week so I have no idea how much the little tank weighs....but he really is a little tank! He definately is not starving! :) I am, however, having to supplement with formula to get him full though! And he takes to that like a champ!! Well on easter, Jeffery rolled over for the first time! He has been rolling onto his side and just laying there talking and talking for a couple weeks. He just decided to go a little further this time, and of course by the time I grabble the camera he was done! He has also been super fussy, drooling, throwing up all the time, and had diarhea for a few weeks. Not fun! Well the reason for all of this was he's teething...and his first tooth poked through his little gums on Monday night! Yes...already....a tooth at 4 months! And the one right next to it is pushing it's way up too! It hasn't broken through the gums yet but you can see the little pressure spot where it's trying! Poor little guy!! And it's so funny cause if you try to put your finger in his mouth to feel it he shakes his head and tries to bite you like a rabbid dog!! Super funny!!! Well here are a few pictures....not the most recent but just a few weeks ago.






Sittin with my Titi!



Just Chillin' with my cousin Jace....he makes a great pillow!!



My Daddy was making me laugh!




I love my family!


1 comments:

Ritchies said...

I can't believe it! a tooth already!! Ouch! I feel for you. I am sooo glad you posted again. I was beginning to wonder :) We need to get these kiddos together again soon.
Love ya
Jenn