Friday, March 28, 2008

The Newer New Job!


I know, it's been what?, almost 3 months since I've posted. Sorry. Well I started a new job on Monday. Yes, I know I just started a new job in December but I've learned a lot and decided to find something else that would benefit me a little more. My previous job was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the people I worked with but there were no benefits, no overtime, and a lot of other little things that just didn't seem too good. Well I had a working interview at another dentist office last week and one of the dental assistants that I was working with told me of this little office in Ephrata who needed an assistant NOW. She know the Dr. and called his wife at lunch that day. They set up an interview that evening, and hired me on the spot. She wanted me to start this passed Monday, 24th. I was totally extatic!! They offered me $6 more an hour than I was making at my other job. That's almost $500 more a month and I work a day less!!! Cant beat that! We only have patients on Mondays and Tuesdays. The Doctor lives in Federal Way and has another office over there. He only is here Mon-Tues and then goes back over the pass for Wed-Fri. I work Mon, Tues, and Wed. I'm by myself on Wednesdays just answering phones and scheduling appts. It's great. All together it is a better job. I'm really lucky to have it.

2 comments:

Myca said...

Finally! I was waiting to see when you would post again. I am glad to hear about the new job...it sounds awesome!

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

Congrats... and like Myca said, "Finally!". haha, yay for raises!! Sounds like a great deal.