Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My New Job

So those of you who know, I have been looking for a job for about 1 1/2 years now, and it seemed like it was never going to happen. However, I got a phone call on one of the jobs that I applied for recently and they wanted to hire me. The position was for a Dental Assistant position in Warden. Now, I know that I have no dental assistant experience or schooling, but hey are willing to train me from scratch. Can't beat that!! I'm totally pumped. My first day was Dec. 5. I've been there 3 weeks and absolutely LOVE it! I can see myself doing this for the rest of life. The older 3 girls are in school all day of course, so we just had to find someone for Shannon. Luckily, and I thank God everyday for her, my Grandma stepped in and offered to help. She takes Shannon for us Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Jeff has Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off and I have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off. So we keep her Thursday and Friday. I know a lot of things would be easier if Mom was still here. Sometimes when I here good or bad news my first thought is "I should call mom." Even after 5 years. But if she can't be here, there is no one else I would rather have step in and help than her mother. Thank You Grandma!!

1 comments:

Ritchies said...

I am so happy that you got a job...and a cool one at that!! good luck.
Love Jenn