Thursday, November 29, 2007

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone! I'm new to the whole "blog" thing, so bare with me. I wanted to be able to brag about my family like everyone else and what better way to do that than here. We have just been getting ready for the Holidays. Jeff and I went Christmas shopping on Black Friday and got a bunch of good deals. We decided to put all the presents in our closet and told all the girls, including Shannon, not to go in there and if they do, they will get in trouble. We left it at that. The other night, Jeff was telling the girls again not to go in there, so they don't see their presents. Shannon just looked at him and said, "It's okay Daddy, I already know what I'm getting. I saw a teddy bear in there for me!" She decided she was going to be the first to snoop.

0 comments: